King Electric is looking for a client-oriented electrician to join their team on a full-time basis. Critical thinking, troubleshooting and old work experience are required. Those called for an interview will be required to pass a background check and drug test in order to be considered for this position.
Serve King Electric’s clients by providing residential electrical service at an expert level.
● Organize work by receiving and studying work orders, then gathering the appropriate tools and supplies for the job
● Diagnose electrical problems by troubleshooting residential electrical systems of all ages and varieties
● Maintain a safe work environment by strictly following King Electric’s standards and procedures
● Work individually as well as on small teams to complete required tasks
● Install new electrical services and panels
● Ability to fish wire through existing walls
● Repair electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components
● Maintain the company’s electrical supply inventory
● Ability to understand and apply current and future NEC codes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Troubleshoot residential electrical systems,
● Problem solving and planning both alone and with other electricians
● Equipment maintenance and supply management
● Ability to discuss home safety with customers and put it into practice on a job
Our ideal candidate will not only be friendly and client-focused but also exhibit a high attention to detail in their work and be able to give examples of residential electrical issues they have successfully troubleshot and resolved.